Super Strong Poly Tarp w/ D-Rings
$46.99 – $1,461.99
- Super-Strong 16.5mil poly
- 12×12 weave material (strands per sq. inch)
- 3x more UV Resistant than normal tarps -540 KYL/70%
- Rustproof, Zinc coated D-rings w/3-layer patches
- 100% Water, Mold and Mildew Proof
- 3-Ply Nylon Rope in Hem
- Rot-Resistant, Polyester Thread
- Made in the USA by us, not an import!
Industrial strength D-rings and webbing are sewn into the hem for extreme reliability and peace of mind. We source all of our webbing from Tennessee Webbing Products, a great American company in Knoxville, TN.
We use the very best thread from Champion Threads in Gastonia, NC to keep our tarps protecting you through the heaviest of winds and rain. Polyester thread is the most versatile choice for industrial sewing. It has the strength of nylon plus UV and mildew resistance.
- It is UV coated on each side with a UV Inhibition rating of 540 KYL/70%.
- This tarp is great for use as a hay cover, truck cover, short-haul trailer cover, boat cover, camping canopy, etc.
- We sew Industrial Grade D-Rings with Heavy-Duty 4 layer patches every three feet for the best tie-down placement.
- We join all panels together with state-of-the-art heat welding machines which makes the seams completely waterproof.
- All hems are sewn with Industrial rated, rot-resistant thread and further strengthened with 3-ply Nylon rope inside.
- Our Super-Strong Poly tarp is 7oz/sq.yd., 1500 Denier and has a burst strength of 469 PSI.
- Once again, this is NOT your typical "cheap blue poly" tarp material, this is high grade polyethylene.
All tarps are finish size and true to the dimensions stated. Let the Tarp Nation Super-Strong Poly Hay Tarp prove its worth to you today!
Lead time will be 10-15 business days this time of year.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.