Our Super-Strong poly material is made right here in the USA! With a 12×12 weave and high UV coating, it makes one tough tarp. We source this great product from Maiweave in Springfield, OH.
Check out how its made, click here.
Every Super-Strong poly tarp is made with the best heat welding machines from Miller Weldmaster in Navarre, OH. The technology used to create the seams and hems ensure a reliable, waterproof weld every time.
Our Brass Spur Grommets are extremely durable and completely rust-proof. They measure 1/2″ inner diameter and are sourced from Stimpson, a great American company in Pompano Beach, FL.
This component will outlive every other part of the tarp. Now that’s saying something!
We use the very best thread from Champion Threads in Gastonia, NC to keep our tarps protecting you through the heaviest of winds and rain. Polyester thread is the most versatile choice for industrial sewing. It has the strength of nylon plus UV and mildew resistance.
- It is UV coated on each side with a UV Inhibition rating of 540 KYL/70%.
- This tarp is great for use as a hay cover, truck cover, short-haul trailer cover, boat cover, camping canopy, etc.
- We place #4 Rust-Proof Brass Grommets with Heavy-Duty 4 layer patches every two feet for the best tie-down placement.
- We join all panels together with state-of-the-art heat welding machines which makes the seams completely waterproof.
- All hems are sewn with Industrial rated, rot-resistant thread and further strengthened with 3-ply Nylon rope inside.
- Our Super-Strong Poly tarp is 7oz/sq.yd., 1500 Denier and has a burst strength of 469 PSI.
Let the Tarp Nation Super-Strong Poly Tarp prove its worth to you today!
Lead time will be 5-10 business days this time of year.
Need a custom size you don’t see? Give us a call or message us and we will custom make you the perfect tarp!