18oz Heavy Duty Canvas Tarp with D-Rings & Corner Grommets
$52.99 – $1,021.99
- Due to lingering COVID-19 supply and the sheer number of orders this season, our manufacturing lead time will be up to 35 +/- days before shipment.
- Heavy Duty 18oz Canvas
- Water, Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Industrial Strength, Rustproof D-Rings
- Durable webbing
- Rustproof Brass Grommets
- Double Lock-Stitched
- Rot-proof thread
- Treated with Canvak – The industry standard
- Made in the USA by us, not a third party!
The Tarp Nation Heavy Duty 18oz Canvas tarp with D-Rings and Corner Grommets is made of industrial grade 100% cotton.? Industrial strength, rustproof D-Rings are sewn into the hem every 3'. Rustproof Brass Grommets are inserted into the Corners and reinforced with extremely durable 4-layer canvas patches. Patches will prevent the D-Rings and Grommets from pulling out due to high winds or extreme strapping conditions, extending the life of your tarp. Each panel on the canvas tarp with d-rings is double chain stitched together with rot resistant thread. All hems are Rope Reinforced and double lock stitched for the very best durability. Our canvas tarps with d-rings are treated with Canvak for the best in water, mold and mildew resistance. Canvas tarps with d-rings are breathable to let moisture out, keeping your valuables dry and free from rust.
- 18oz Heavy Duty Canvas tarp with d-rings - 100% Cotton Duck
- Rustproof Industrial D-Rings
- Heavy #4 (1/2" ID) Brass Grommets in Corners
- Rot-proof Thread
- Double Lock Stitched, Triple Layer Hems
- Water, Mold, and Mildew Treatment - Canvak
This Heavy Duty Canvas tarp with d-rings can be used around the home, construction site, farm or wherever you need to keep valuables covered. With Old School construction and reliability, its hard to beat a Tarp Nation canvas tarp. All Tarp Nation canvas tarps are Proudly Made in the USA!
3' D-Rings, 2' D-Rings
|Cut or Finish Size||
Cut Size (See Chart Below), Finish Size (Exact Dimensions)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This component will outlive every other part of the tarp. Now that’s saying something!
Extra Components That Make This Tarp Great!
What’s with Cut Size and Finish Size?
Things to know about your new tarp
Although very strong, we do not recommend this tarp for highway travel. See our Heavy Duty Vinyl Tarps.
Your canvas tarp can be re-treated with Canvak for years of service and durability.
This canvas tarp is not fire resistant and will burn if brought into contact with flames.