22oz Heavy Duty Vinyl Coated Tarp w/Grommets
$25.99 – $4,576.99
- Super Heavy Duty -HIGHLY UV Resistant and Waterproof
- #4 (5/8″ ID)Brass Grommets. – Rustproof – Superior Industrial Strength and Durability
- Rip, Tear, Puncture, and Chemical Resistant – Extremely Strong Tarp
- 2″ Triple Thick Hems – Quick and Easy to tie down, which reduces wear
- Proudly Made In The USA – *100% Money Back Guaranteed*
- Lead time will be 30-35 days before shipment.
To make our Heavy Duty Vinyl Tarp, we start with the best in vinyl coated materials from Top Value Fabrics in Carmel, IN. 22oz. Vinyl Coated Polyester is the ideal fabric for many industrial applications due to its strength, finish, weight, and versatility. This best-selling 22oz. vinyl coated fabric is heat sealable and is a top choice to manufacture durable truck tarps, industrial curtains, and dividers. This is one strong tarp!
We use the very best thread from Champion Threads in Gastonia, NC to keep our tarps protecting you through the heaviest of winds and rain. Polyester thread is the most versatile choice for industrial sewing. It has the strength of nylon plus UV and mildew resistance.
Our Brass Spur Grommets are extremely durable and completely rust-proof. They measure 1/2″ inner diameter and are sourced from Stimpson, a great American company in Pompano Beach, FL.
This component will outlive every other part of the tarp. Now that’s saying something!
The Tarp Nation Heavy Duty tarp is made of 22oz Industrial grade vinyl coated polyester. We heat weld all seams to ensure a reliable waterproof tarp. Also, we double lock-stitch the triple thick hems with Rot-Resistant thread resulting in the very best in durability. Specifically, this construction makes the hems resistant to grommet tear out. We insert rustproof, heavy duty #4 Brass Spur grommets as you specify for the best possible securing strategy. Spacing grommets closer together will help prevent the tarp from flapping when running down the highway. Additionally, this heavy duty vinyl tarp is also highly UV resistant. Allowing it to last 3-6 times longer than standard tarps.
- 100% Waterproof and High UV Resistance
- Highly resistant to oil and grease
- Tear, puncture, and abrasion resistant
- Mold, Mildew, and Chemical Resistant
- 22oz per square yard
- Triple thick and double lock-stitched hems with Rot-Resistant Thread
- Heavy Duty 1/2″ Brass Spur grommets every 12″-24″
22oz. Vinyl Coated Polyester is the ideal fabric for many industrial applications due to its strength, finish, weight and versatility. This best-selling 22oz. vinyl coated fabric is often used to manufacture durable truck tarps, industrial curtains and dividers. Other common applications of 22oz. vinyl include industrial hose covers, mooring covers, portable stalls and oil booms.
You can trust that your valuables will be safe under the Tarp Nation 22oz Heavy Duty Vinyl Tarp.
At Tarp Nation, we proudly make all our tarps in the USA!
What’s with Cut Size and Finish Size?