High Strength Mesh Tarp
$13.99 – $477.99
- Top Quality Vinyl Coated, High Strength Mesh Tarp
- Seat Belt webbing (6,000Lb. rating)
- Heat Welded Seams
- Shade Tarp – 65% Shade Tolerance
- Great Wind Break and Privacy Screen
- Made in the USA!
- PVC Coated Mesh (PCS) consists of two components: liquid vinyl (PVC) compound and knit polyester scrim.
- PVC is applied to mesh and is heat cured.
- Like our laminate products, the PCS products contain anti-bacterial agents, mildew inhibitors, UV and heat stabilizers. Our FRCS products are also formulated with flame retardants.
- Unlike some mesh products that are woven from knitted PVC coated polyester yarn, our PCS product is coated after knitting which locks in the yarns and gives an even tougher fabric.
- Common applications of PCS include construction barrier fencing, agricultural shading, truck tarps, landscaping tarps, awning liners, safety vests/flags and sports bags. The mesh fabric is also a popular choice for athletic uses, including tennis court windscreens and indoor gym dividers.
Our Brass Spur Grommets measure 1/2″ inner diameter, are extremely durable, and completely rust-proof. We source our grommets from Stimpson, a great American company in Pompano Beach, FL.
Given its durability, this component will outlive every other part of the tarp. Now that’s saying something!
We use the very best thread from Champion Threads in Gastonia, NC. Polyester thread is the most versatile choice for industrial sewing. With the strength of nylon plus UV and mildew resistance, this construction will certainly keep our tarp protecting you through the heaviest of winds and rain.
- This high strength mesh tarp is excellent for shade, windscreen, or privacy. Also, it is useful to carry wet items to let the water drain out.
- Since the mesh is permeable, gardens and nurseries love to use it for its wind breaking capabilities while letting sunshine, rain, and air through.
- Truck drivers also use this to keep rocks, gravel, and asphalt in their trucks and off of your hood!
- Webbing is placed in the 2″ Hem for extra grommet reinforcement. Grommets are placed every 3′ and double grommets are placed in the middle of 6′ and 8′ sizes for extra securing when used on fences.
- We always use rot-proof industrial thread for our tarps.
- This high strength mesh tarp has a high UV resistance and will last much longer than economy grade imports.
- Our high strength mesh tarp is woven to a 65% shade resistance.
This high strength mesh tarp is finish size and true to the dimensions stated. All Tarp Nation tarps are proudly Made in the USA!